Andritz: Publication of the Management Board’s resolution to make use of a buyback authorization
1. Date of the authorization resolution by the General Meeting: March 24, 2021
2. Date and form of publication of the authorization resolution: March 24, 2021 via euro adhoc and on the website of the company andritz.com.
3. Start and expected duration of the buyback program: December 13, 2021 to February 6, 2022
(= start of the black-out period for the 2021 results)
4. Type of shares to which the buyback program refers: Shares without par value ANDRITZ AG issued to bearer.
5. Expected volume (number of shares) of the buyback program: up to 1,000,000 shares of the company (ISIN AT0000730007) issued to holders, which is equivalent to 0.96% of the share capital with right to company vote.
6. Lowest amount: proportional amount of share capital per share. Highest amount: The highest amount per share must not exceed 10% of the unweighted average closing price of the previous 10 trading days.
7. Form and purpose of the repurchase of own shares, in particular if the repurchase must be carried out through the intermediary and / or over the counter, if a public tender offer will be made during the repurchase, if the shares must be put on the market. retirement or resold where applicable, or if they are to be used as part of an employee participation program: The repurchase of ANDRITZ shares under the repurchase program will be carried out through the Vienna Stock Exchange . No public tender offer will be made at the time of the repurchase. The purpose of the buyback is to allocate the own shares for the purposes of the authorization decision of the General Meeting of March 24, 2021, in particular to improve the supply and demand for ANDRITZ shares on the Stock Exchange. of Vienna, excluding however trading of own shares for profit. No shares will be withdrawn during the buyback program. The company also reserves the right to use treasury shares purchased as part of a stock option program for the benefit of employees, senior executives and members of the management board or supervisory board. company or one of its associated companies, if applicable; in this case, the issuer will publish without delay the number and distribution of stock options to be granted, in accordance with Article 6 (1) of the Austrian Publication Ordinance.
In addition, the company reserves the right to use own shares purchased in return for the acquisition of companies, activities, business units or company shares. The company reserves the right to resell treasury shares purchased via the Vienna Stock Exchange.
8. Possible effects of the buyback program on the quotation of the issuing company: None
9. Number of options to be granted or already granted and distribution among employees, managers and individual members of the boards of directors of the company or of the boards of directors of its associated companies, indicating the respective number of shares available. to the subscription in each case if the issuing company intends to grant or have already granted stock options within the time limit provided for in Article 65, paragraph 1, line 8, of the Austrian Law on companies:
102 company directors of the ANDRITZ GROUP were granted a total of 975,000 stock options under the stock option program approved by the General Meeting of March 23, 2018. Currently 97 company directors totaling a total of 909,000 stock options (including 150,000 for members of the management board, the rest for senior executives) still participate in this stock option program. The number of shares allocated per eligible executive officer amounts to a maximum of 20,000, depending on the area of responsibility, and for each member of the Management Board to 37,500. Each stock option gives the right to purchase shares. ‘an action.
122 company directors of the ANDRITZ GROUP were granted a total of 935,000 stock options under the stock option program approved by the General Meeting of July 7, 2020 (including 187,500 for members of the management board, on balance for senior and young executives). The number of shares granted per eligible executive officer is a maximum of 20,000, depending on the area of responsibility, and for each member of the Management Board, 37,500. Since the grant of these options, neither the number of participating executives to this stock option program nor the total amount of options granted has changed. Each stock purchase option gives the right to purchase one share.
In the event of an issue of purchased own shares, the issuing company will immediately publish the scope of the stock options in accordance with Article 6 (1) of the Austrian Publication Ordinance.
ten . The publication of (i) changes to this return to service program and (ii) transactions made will be made public exclusively through the ANDRITZ AG website andritz.com.
– To finish –
The international technology group ANDRITZ offers a wide portfolio of innovative plants, equipment, systems and services for the pulp and paper industry, the hydroelectric sector, the metal forming and processing industry, pumps, solid / liquid separation in municipal and industrial sectors, as well as as animal feed and biomass granulation. Electricity generation, flue gas cleaning, recycling and production of nonwovens and distribution panels complete the overall range of products and services. Innovative products and services in the industrial digitization sector are offered under the Metris brand and help customers make their facilities more user-friendly, efficient and profitable. The listed group has around 26,800 employees and more than 280 sites in more than 40 countries.