Blotter: Silver and gold jewelry reported stolen from Victoria’s house | News
A gold necklace and a silver watch were reported stolen from Victoria police on Tuesday, according to a police report.
The jewelry was reported stolen from a house on the 3400 block of East Red River Street at 12:55 p.m.
The incident was classified by police as theft of property valued at $ 100 to $ 750, according to the police report.
- VICTORIA – 28-year-old Bloomington man by officers Dec. 28 on warrant charging him bail in possession of controlled substance less than 1 gram, home burglary with intent to commit others crimes, fatal conduct by discharging a gun at individuals and the theft of a gun case.
- VICTORIA – A 72-year-old man from Victoria by officers on December 28 on suspicion of assault causing bodily harm to a family member.
- VICTORIA – A 39-year-old woman from Victoria arrested on December 28 on a warrant charging her with parole violation.
- VICTORIA – A 29-year-old man from Victoria per MPs Dec. 28 on a warrant accusing him of a probation violation in possession of a 4-400 gram controlled substance.
- VICTORIA – 26-year-old woman from Victoria by MPs Dec. 28 on warrant charging her with forfeiture of bond in aggravated assault with lethal weapon, theft of property valued at $ 100- $ 750 and bail and default to appear.
- VICTORIA – A 21-year-old man from Victoria by officers on December 29 on suspicion of escaping arrest or detention with a vehicle and of escaping arrest or detention.