Four Silver Spring Companies Make the Inc. 5000 List
Four Silver Spring companies are listed in this year’s 5,000 fastest growing private companies, according to information compiled from the list by the Montgomery County Economic Development Corporation.
The four are:
- Retrium, with 600% growth in commercial products and creative services. Located at 870 chemin Colesville. # 219, “Retrium was founded to enable businesses to have effective conversations, discover new ideas, and generate ideas and actions that fuel continuous learning and process improvement,” according to the website of the company.
- ITegrity, gaining a 340% growth rate in the government services sector. The company, located in the Blair Park Mall at 8380 Colesville Rd. Suite 110, claims to provide “service dedicated to innovation, quality, to our customers and to the community.” Services are delivered through added value, continuous improvement and a genuine commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Mindoula Health in the healthcare industry, showing 124% growth at 1119 East-West Highway. The association’s website says it is “a next-generation population health management company that is evolving human connection through technology to meet challenges of the mind, body, and soul. body and life ”.
- Bates Creative Group, also in the business products and creative services sector, with growth of 50%. The company is located at 8505 Fenton St., Suite 212, where “We are your guides in navigating change, building an audience-driven brand, marketing and digital experiences to advance your mission,” reads the website.
All four businesses received MOVE grants, a county program that helps new businesses start or settle in the county. The program includes a one-time lease signing grant in the county.
“Their recognition is a testament to the community we cultivate to develop and support entrepreneurs, startups and innovative growth. We celebrate the success of the companies on this prestigious list and look forward to seeing new additions in the years to come, ”said Benjamin H. Wu, President and CEO of MCEDC, in a press release.
The organization also produced an interactive map on its website with the 41 county businesses that made the list, the highest number of any jurisdiction in Maryland.
Did you hear? 41 #MoCo companies did the 2021 @ inc5000 list🎉! Get to know these rising stars on our NEW #StoryMap and in our last press release. We are excited to see growth across the county in different industries> https://t.co/3SOZOkIOLw pic.twitter.com/0NPX2r4NQb
– MCEDC (@think_moco) August 24, 2021
Follow Source of the Spring on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. Send us tips here, sign up for our free weekly emails here, and find out how to support our work here.